Quest UT430 Self service, unattended EFTPOS payment terminal
Unique to the UT430 is the tri-interface payment acceptance, compliant with local and international hardware security standards including PCI PTS 3.x.
At little more than the size of a traditional card reader, the UT430’s on-board PINpad enables customers to securely enter their PIN, extending its capability to support proprietary debit cards as well as high value credit card transactions, all on a single device.
- Increased customer satisfaction by supporting a full range of card acceptance methods – Chip, Contactless and Magnetic stripe including card holder verification with PIN.
- Compliance with the latest PCI-PTS 3.x security requirements provides greater life cycle longevity and therefore longer return on hardware investment.
- Simplified installation and field maintenance activities due to the unique all-in-one design, reducing the cost overhead of field staff carrying separate modules.
- Increased sales through customer spend uplift due to the availability of card or NFC payment compared with cash only.
- High reliability in harsh environmental conditions means less downtime and lost sales.
- Multi-bank capability enables easy on-boarding to multiple acquirers without the cost of removing and reprogramming hardware.
- All-in-one Unattended EFTPOS device providing EMV chip, Contactless (including NFC) and Magnetic stripe card acceptance
- RS232, USB 2.0 & MDB interfaces
- Expansion capabilities for external Contactless reader option, receipt printer, Ethernet and 3G communications*
- Small footprint of 104mm (W) x 137mm (H) x 120mm (D) – Panel cut out dimensions compliant with EVA CVS 1.3 for cashless payment systems
- Weather-proof, UV-rated & Flame Retardant plastic enclosure
- -20° / +60° operating temperature range
- Vandal resistant
- Fast boot capability < 3.5 seconds
- Host-wake function on card insertion
- Multi-acquirer / Dual-acquirer capable
- PA-DSS approved payment applications with end-to-end encryption
- Online / Offline support**
- Easy integration with client applications through Quest EftposPlus™ or Cloud EFTPOS middleware for PC based systems, or direct interface for proprietary systems
- Fast transaction processing over public/private IP through Quest’s IP Payment Gateway solutions
- Terminal Management System for remote software download
* Additional hardware and software required. Contact Quest for more information**