Stainless Steel Industrial Keyboard with Electroplated Black Titanium and Trackerball.
Product Code: K-TEK-A361TB
The keyboards have an excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation. Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers. Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
Easily mounting into enclosure or panel, and is provided with PS/2, USB connection output cables that plug directly into the host computer for normal keyboard operations.
- 66 keys, super quality brushed stainless steel
- Protuberant rectangular keys, with laser engraved and etched legends
and raised braille on keys are available
- Interface: PS2, RS232, USB available.
- Switch life: more than 3 million of operations
- Lettering: sunk laser legends and characters in high quality ink
- Actuator/keys materials: stainless steel
- Front plate: black electroplate titanium
- Interface PS2, RS232, USB available
- Operating System PS2/RS232: WinNT4, 98SE, 98ME, 2000, XP
- USB: Win98SE, 98ME, 2000, XP and Mac OS9 / OSX
- Supply voltage 5V DC /-5%
- EMC standard It is compliance with the council EMC directive 89/336/EEC
- a) EN55022: 1988 A1:2000 A2:2003
- b) EN55024: 1988 A1:2001 A2:2003
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 70°C
- Keyswitch Total Travel: 2.00 mm.
- Size 343 x 105mm (front panel)
- 367 x 129mm (back panel)
- Contact Material carbon / gold
- Weight 1.90 Kg