IDTech ViVoPay VP4500
The flexible ViVOpay VP4500 features ARM processor-based hardware with large application memory to support multiple branded EMV and magnetic stripe contactless applications in addition to retailer loyalty, prepaid and NFC mobile phone payment programs. It has built-in remote download for seamless firmware and application update in the field and its flexible design allows it to be installed in almost any surface: countertop, mounted to windows, POS systems or cash registers and more.
The ViVOpay 4500 contactless payment device provides additional processing power for advanced contactless applications. ViVOpay 4500 supports EMV-Based OneSmart® MasterCard PayPass™ and Visa Wave as well as MSD-based MasterCard® PayPass™, ExpressPay from American ExpressSM, Visa® contactless and Discover®.
Large memory, processing power and remote downloads assure merchants that the investment of today will support the developments in contactless payment of the future.
The ViVOpay 4500 adapts easily to a wide variety of existing Point of Sale (POS) terminals and Electronic Cash Register (ECR) systems providing complete integration with the merchant system and Check-out lane.
- Additional Applications: Equipped with new powerful ARM processor for advanced contactless functionality.
- Easy Integration: Adapts to POS and ECR systems providing for physical and functional integration.
- Revenue Increase: Contactless payments generate ticket uplift and increased card usage.
- Speed and Convenience: Rapid check-out time during peak hours.
- Low Cost: Upgrading existing POS systems costs only a fraction of replacement for new contactless-enabled POS.