3M Gemalto KR9000 Kiosk
3M Gemalto KR9000 OEM Kiosk Full Page Passport Reader
The 3M Gemalto KR9000 Kiosk Full Page Reader is used to inspect and image travel documents, including biometrically enabled travel documents containing contactless integrated circuits (IC). The reader can scan and access data contained in ICs regardless of their location within the document. The reader’s low profile makes it ideal for integration with self-serve type kiosks such as expedited traveller’s gates at airports.
- Standard features: Bezel – 292 (w) x 170 (d) x 99 (h) mm, without bezel – 205 (w) x 170 (d) x 99 (h) mm; visible, infrared and ultraviolet imaging using LED technology; USB 2.0 with 2-port USB hub; reads 2D barcodes from cell phones
- Standard SDK: ICAO MRZ OCR; non-ICAO MRZ; 1D barcode; 2D (Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) barcodes; ePassport support for basic access control; Active Authentication
- Hardware options: RFID (13.56 MHz); 3M™ Confirm™ Security Laminate imaging
- SDK options: Extended access control; AssureTec™ authentication; MICROS®OPERA interface; visible zone; Asian OCR
Ideal for self-service kiosks
Completely hoodless, the Gemalto Document Reader KR9000 OEM ideal for self-service check-in kiosks and automatic gates or eGates.
The KR9000 quickly reads and processes images from documents, ePassports, and 2D barcoded boarding passes, automatically removing reflections for excellent document authentication.
Details of the KR9000 OEM and key standard features
- Full-page document reader ideal for integrating into counters, kiosks and gates.
- Easily processes images from documents, electronic passports and 2D barcoded boarding passes, automatically removing reflections.
- “Active video” document detection allows reading in virtually any orientation
- Reliable, static parts and dust-sealed optics rated to IP54
- Support for ICAO-compliant and non-compliant travel documents